Mechanical Lloyd has a well-equipped Workshop in Accra covering an area of two (2) acres and located at No.2 Adjuma Crescent, Ring Road West, South Industrial Area, Accra. In addition, we have a well-equipped Workshop in Adenta, located at Km 21 on the Accra-Aburi Road and one each in Tamale.
The covered space of the Adenta Workshop is 7,200 sq. metres, of which 2,000 sq. metres has been allocated to the Central Warehouse for spare parts storage. In addition, there is a computerized state-of-the-art Central Spare Parts warehouse facility. This workshop is designed to service Massey Fergusson tractors, generators, and agricultural equipment.
The Tamale premises are located at Plot195/196, Light Industrial Area, Tamale. The covered Workshop area is approximately 100 sq. metres. We undertake servicing and maintenance. This facility provides service support for Massey Fergusson tractors and agricultural equipment.
The Accra Workshop which is central to the rest is fully equipped to carry out minor and major repairs. The workshop has a modern state- of- the- art equipment such as:
- Oil Management system for Monitoring and Automating the delivery of oil
- The latest version of Diagnostic Equipment for each Franchise with a direct internet link to the vehicle manufacturer
- Special tools for each franchise.
- R134a Air condition recovery plant provided with precision measuring data
- Tyre balancing and fitting machine
- Alignment Equipment.
- Assorted electrical and electronic measuring and diagnosis tools to help speed up with fault tracing.
- The workshop can boast of 35 two posts and four-post lifts that provide access to cars from top to bottom.
Two of such lifts are dedicated to the Service Reception to help the customer and our service advisors identify wear and tear faults problems not visible to the customer at the time of repairs.
Our Adenta branch additionally carries out the following:
- Injection pumps maintenance, repair, and testing.
- Bodyworks and spraying using modern ovens.
A concerted effort is in place to replicate the existing facilities at our Accra workshop in all our existing workshops to provide excellent service at all times.
Any repairs carried out during the warranty period in our workshop will be free for both spare parts and labour. When repairs have to be carried out on the field by the Mobile Field Service team, the labour, spare parts and cost of travelling to the site of the repair will be free of charge to you.
We operate a Mobile Service scheme throughout the country and will continue to do so in areas where our physical presence is not financially justifiable. This service is charged at the rate applicable at the time.
We offer warranty terms which are franchise related and can range from two (2) years unlimited and three (3) years 60,000 km, whichever occurs first.